Saturday, July 1, 2017

Making a Splash










 I was going to make today a "lazy, lets wear pajamas all day" kind of day but then after watching 2 movies and realizing it was still only 9:30am--I thought: This is going to be a loooooong day if we just sit around. The kids were starting to get restless, so I said: "Put on your swimsuit. We are headed to the splash pad." We picked up Sonic grilled cheese sandwiches and watermelon slushes on the way. I was able to wear the kids out, feed them lunch, and kill a few hours. 

The kids rested for a bit when we got home and I was thankful I made the decision to leave the house.  

We are going to Kurt and Sara's tomorrow for a barbecue and then back over there on Tuesday for the 4th. Geri is in town and I can't wait to see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment