Friday, June 9, 2017

Summa, Summa, Summatime!



 ^^^Swimming at Nana's.^^^


 ^^^Playing dress up.^^^
 ^^^Exhausted from helping me with my classroom and helping out when her sister was sick.^^^
^^^McCartney started off the summer by being sick. Poor girl. Luckily it was short-lived.^^^


 ^^^Our favorite time of the day is when we get to feed Pokey!^^^
 ^^^He refuses to nap but then is always passing out in his playroom chair in the evening.^^^
 ^^^Because of the daily swim lessons and mud pies the kids like to make in the backyard, we have been spending a lot of time in the bath.^^^
 ^^^The kids are doing awesome in swim lessons!^^^
 ^^^I wish my other two kids would nap as long and as hard as her. I have to wake her up after 3 hours and she still doesn't want to get up.^^^
^^^I finally set up Kyle's birthday gift and we have been having so much fun playing as a family every night.^^^

Summer has officially begun and we are having a blast! I have the kids on a really good (and structured) routine which has been my saving grace. I also have been taking them to the gym with me every morning before swim lessons (they love the daycare there). It is a win-win. I get to get in shape (finally) while getting an hour to myself. :)

We head to San Diego next week and I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment