Friday, June 2, 2017

My New Classroom




I got the opportunity to move into a bigger classroom (two doors down from my old one), and I jumped on it right away. It is much more spacious, has more bookshelves and storage, and even has an office. Even though I wasn't exactly thrilled about having to decorate a new classroom just a year from the last time I did it...I knew it would be all worth it in the end. I was lucky enough to take Jackson and McCartney to daycare this past week while Presley and I got to spend some much needed quality time together. She was such a big help! I am so impressed with her. I won't be able to get into my classroom until the beginning of August (right before school starts), but it is 95% of the way done. I am still waiting on some adorable signs from Etsy to come in and I still need to finish my assignment board--but other than that...it is pretty much complete! 

I am excited for the 2017-2018 school year. But for now--I will soak in the next few months with my kiddos. I feel so blessed that I get to stay home with them during the summers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment