Thursday, May 18, 2017

Crown King











Kyle absolutely spoiled me on Mother's Day. He let me sleep in while he cooked eggs, bacon, cinnamon rolls, and made a fruit platter. He served me coffee and a Mimosa in bed and then I joined him and my excited kiddos for breakfast. After breakfast I opened a ton of great gifts, and read the most beautiful cards. I was dying laughing when I opened up Presley's present. She had found things around the house to "regift" to me. It was so thoughtful and made me think of all the presents we used to give my parents when we were kids. 

After breakfast, we went to Crown King. Kyle has been wanting to take me there for a long time. It is on top of a very steep mountain in the Prescott Valley Forest. It took forever to get to the top and it is a very winding dirt road; it was, however, worth it though. The view was stunning and the little restaurants and shops at the top were so adorable. 

When we got home in the late afternoon, Kyle gave me the best massage and then cooked steaks and asparagus for dinner. We ended the evening by watching the kids play outside. And we ended the night by drinking some wine and talking outside.

It was honestly the most amazing day and I am going to remember this day for a long time to come.

I feel so lucky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment