Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Spring Break Fun


 ^^^On Sunday, Kyle and I took the kids to a Spring Training game. It was so much fun!^^^
 ^^^On Monday, I met Jill and her sweet boys at the Anthem park.^^^
 ^^^On Tuesday, we hung around the house (and played with Pokey of course).^^^
 ^^^On Wednesday, my mom and I took the J and M to Pump it Up and then out to lunch at Dillions.^^^
 ^^^On Wednesday night, we had Jackson's tee-ball party at Peter Piper Pizza.^^^
 ^^^On Thursday, my mom and I painted the playroom and got it all clean and ready for the mudroom that is being installed this week!^^^


 ^^^On Friday, the kids played in the mud (which has become a daily thing around here).^^^
 ^^^On Saturday night, we celebrated Keira's 6th birthday at Whipples Fun Center.^^^


^^^Then on Sunday, Kyle and I relaxed and played with the kids all day. It was a great way to end my Spring Break before heading back to work.^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment