Thursday, March 30, 2017

Ice Skating














We helped Reagan celebrate her 6th birthday party last weekend at the Scottsdale Ice Den. When I told Presley where Reagan's party was going to be she was soooo excited! For some strange she has always wanted to be a professional ice skater (even though she had never been on the ice before). I think she was onto something because she was so good and was completely fearless from the minute she stepped foot onto the ice. I honestly think I will get her signed up for lessons soon. She was on cloud nine the whole time and I was so proud of her bravery. She kept wanting to let go of the holder and go solo. I was a little hesitant because it was her first time and she didn't have a helmet on. She quickly eased my fears when she showed me she could do it! 

What a fun time with my girl! We will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment