Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Daddy-Daughter Luau


Kyle took Presley to her first dance last Saturday. It was a Hawaiian Luau theme. We happened to have a complete outfit saved from Kolette's first birthday party and it worked perfectly for the dance. Yay! I love when I can use the items I hoard. Haha. Kyle stopped at the mall and got the cutest Hawaiian shirt and even bought Vans with Hawaiian dancing ladies on them. He is too funny. They were the cutest duo and my heart skipped a few beats as I sent them off that night. I love their relationship. They had such a good time dancing and eating a million snacks. The videos were adorable. Presley shook her groove thing like no other. Kyle even joined in on the Daddy dance off. He made sure to show me the routine when he got home. Cracks me up. After the dance, they went to dinner and brought me home some yummy food. I stayed up to hear all about their night. Presley said, "It was the best time ever!" Music to my ears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment