Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas 2016

Merry Christmas!

We had a fun (and hectic day)! I captured the day through Polaroids so I can hang them up next December and remember our previous Christmas moments. I might have to start making this a new tradition. 

We were lucky to have Geri come stay with us during the holidays. 

The night before Christmas we baked cookies for Santa, opened a few presents, spread reindeer food on the lawn, and read Twas' the Night Before Christmas

The morning of Christmas, the kids came downstairs and were shocked to see all the presents. Jackson even said: "Woah. I have never seen so many presents in my life!" Ha. Kyle then carried all the gifts upstairs so we could open them up on the carpet, with the beautiful view of the mountains from the window, and some Christmas music playing in the background. The kids took turns as they opened each present and surprisingly sat so well and patiently. 

After we were done, (and made a HUGE mess), we headed to my parents house to eat a yummy breakfast (thanks Mom!), chatted with my brother and sister, and opened even more gifts. 

We ended the day by going over to Kurt and Sara's to eat a yummy Christmas dinner and exchange even more gifts. 

We had such a wonderful day! I was sad that I didn't capture any Polaroids at Kurt's house. We ran out of film. Next year I will be sure to stock up.

We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We are relaxing over the next two weeks so hopefully I will find time to update my blog a little more consistently. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment