Saturday, November 26, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016








 Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We sure did! We started the day by letting McCartney open up some of her birthday presents. Then we headed over to Kurt and Sara's to have brunch! Yum! After that we went to Sara's mom Lynda's house to spend the day. Lynda, Sara, and Shannon cooked sooooo many delicious Thanksgiving items. I got lucky to get out of cooking AGAIN this year. I told Kyle that one year I would make him a nice Thanksgiving feast. Operative words being: one year. Haha. We might be 90 years old but it WILL happen. 

I took a few adorable pictures of the kiddos decorating Christmas cookies but I left my camera at Lynda's house. I will make sure to post them when I get it back. 

We had a great Thanksgiving and made sure to share all the things we are thankful for!

Tomorrow we celebrate my littlest baby turning two. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment