Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Presley's Halloween Party at School









I volunteered yesterday at Presley's school for her Halloween party. I was in charge of one station and I chose to have the kids decorate (and eat, of course) sugar cookies. The kids were cracking me up as they slathered on the frosting and piled on the sprinkles. Most of them put so much on that they took one bite of their cookie and immediately got a sugar rush. Ha. Good thing I brought a ton of frosting! It was so nice to put a faces to names while I was helping out. Presley always talks about so many of her classmates and I am glad that I finally got to meet them. They are a bunch a characters! 

I connected with a few of the moms and we are planning on getting our kids together outside of school. 

It was wonderful seeing Presley in her element. It brought tears to my eyes seeing how excited she was to see my face in her classroom. I am already signed up to volunteer for the next few holiday parties and I can't wait to spend some more time with my sweet girl. 

Hope you all had a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment