Monday, November 7, 2016

A Sunday at Home









^^^They are the sweetest sisters.^^^
^^^If you have seen the big internet sensation called the Mannequin Challenge then you will know what the above video is about. We attempted to participate and had the best time doing so. Do you know how hard it is to get three kids--5 and under to freeze perfectly still for 5 plus seconds?! I have to give my kids credit for doing such a great job, though. They must think their parents are nuts but Kyle and I were enjoying every minute of it.^^^ 

Yesterday was my favorite kind of Sunday. Besides the gym and a few quick errands, we spent the day at home. We jumped on the trampoline, played Barbies, read books, played football outside, took turns pushing each other on the swing, watched TV, and made a dance video. There is something quite lovely about dirt-stained feet, frizzy trampoline hair, chunky toddler thighs, a Minnie Mouse sidekick, somersaults, football tosses, book readings from a five year old, and good ol' fashion quality time with your people. There is nothing I'd rather be doing and no place I'd rather be. Sounds like a country song, but it's true. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment