Sunday, October 9, 2016

90

Happy 90th birthday to my Grandpa! 

We had the BEST time celebrating his 90 years on this earth this weekend. Every single one of his family members (my cousins, aunts, etc.) drove or flew to Phoenix and stayed at the Arizona Grand Resort (where Kyle and I got married). We had a big dinner celebration at the Rustler's Rooste. My friend, Tammy took all the pictures of the big event and I cannot wait to share them when we she gets done editing them. A huge thank you to my mom and dad who put the whole event together. They did such a fantastic job. 

It was so wonderful to see everyone come together to celebrate the man who started it all. He truly is so special. And have you ever seen a 90 year old look so dang good? I think not. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment