Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Sweet Caroline

Please keep my dear friend, Caroline in your prayers. She was diagnosed a few weeks ago with breast cancer and just a few days ago found out that it is Stage 4. Her doctor gave her about a year to live. I have confidence and faith that she is going to fight and outlive this awful, awful monster. My heart aches for her and her husband and as much as I want to crawl into a ball and cry, I am trying my best to stay positive for her. I may never understand why this happens to the best people (my cousin, Nikki). It doesn't make sense. 

I am going through the motions of life right now and feel like I am in a complete daze. Please, please pass along any information that might help this beautiful girl. She is open to everything. 

I love you Caroline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment