Saturday, September 10, 2016

Cartney Convo



^^^She is the best cuddle bug and always consoles me if I am "sad."^^^

^^^That pose!^^^

1. "I love you!"
2. "More please."
3. "AGAIN!"
4. "No, no, no doggies."
5. She can count to ten.
6. She knows some of her colors.
7. "Nana here?"
8. "Elsa and Anna!"
9. "I love you Minnie."
10. She is obsessed with Minnie Mouse (her birthday party theme this year) and she is also obsessed with Max and Ruby, Peppa Pig, Dora, Bubble Guppies, and anything from Frozen.
11. She repeats every word on TV.
12. When I ask her how she slept or how school was she says, "Good."
13. "POKEY!!!!!!!!"
14. "We ready to go?"
15. "Yay Mommy!"
16. She knows half of her ABC's.
17. Every morning she says, "Morning Jacksy. Morning Presley. Morning Daddy."
18. "Ewwwww. Gross."

She says so much more and I am sure this post is pretty boring to read but I want to document EVERY little moment before they are gone and she is 18 years old telling me to: "Peace out, Mom." :(

No comments:

Post a Comment