Sunday, July 3, 2016

Playing Dress Up





 McCartney has officially discovered the dress-up world and she is loving it. The first thing she does when she wakes up is head straight to the playroom, grab a princess dress, and demand me to put it on her. She insists on wearing it most of the day too. Her favorite is the Anna and Elsa one and she loves telling me who each princess is in the CUTEST voice ever. Gah! 

Presley has been patiently waiting for McCartney to be able to really play with her and now that M is into the same things as her, it is making play-time twice as fun. I just sit back and watch these two discover and imagine new things together and it makes my momma heart want to explode with joy. 

For this reason right here (and many others) is exactly why I wanted my third baby to be a girl. There is nothing better than sisters being all girly and cute together. I can't handle it. :)

Happy Sunday and have a great 4th of July! We are heading over to Kurt and Sara's to have a pool party and a sleepover. We are all decked out in patriotic gear and can't wait to stuff our faces with amazing appetizers and desserts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment