Saturday, July 23, 2016

Coming Along...

Thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law, Geri, I have been able to get A TON of stuff done in my new classroom. I have been taking my little helper, Presley along with me and she has been so incredible. She cleaned all the desks and chairs (her idea), made a beautiful sign for above my desk (which I will show later), put all the novels on the bookshelf, and wrote the ABC's and numbers 1-100 on the board (in case my 7th and 8th graders didn't know how...haha). I love all this time that we have been spending together and I also love that she will be a part of putting together my new classroom. Every day that I am teaching I will be able to look around the room and be reminded of my sweetie. And every time I talk about my day, Presley will be able to visualize what I am talking about. 

We are planning on going again on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday morning to finish up everything. I will make sure to take pictures once it is complete! I am slowly learning where things are around my new school and it is starting to feel more and more like my second home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment