Monday, June 13, 2016

What's Happening Around Here?

1. McCartney wants to do EVERYTHING her brother and sister do;
2. We are leaving for Nebraska for 6 days on Thursday. Wish us luck on the plane;
3. I get my own (new) classroom next year and I cannot wait to start moving things in (and decorating) in July;
4. Presley is swimming on her own and we are going to sign her up for swim team next year and Jackson is almost there. He can go about halfway across the pool;
5. We are going to Vegas in August for my birthday!;
6. The kids are all still in gymnastics and they are enjoying it very much;
7. We are taking our time house hunting because not only have we not found anything we love but we think this time next year might be the perfect time to move;
8. In October, we are going to Palm Springs to celebrate one of my best friends, Cassie who is getting married. 
9. I am trying to plan a time where Kyle and I can go visit my sister in LA. I sure do miss her.
10. We are still in my mom group and get to go to weekly activities, and a monthly cooking class and monthly craft club. The kids love it.
11. I am writing a ton and working on a children's book. It is almost done. I cannot wait to share it with you all. It is definitely something I have been wanting to do for a while and I love that my kiddos will be able to have a special part of me with them forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment