Saturday, June 11, 2016

Wet n' Wild









Yesterday I took the kids to the library and was planning on finding a splash pad nearby after we checked out all our books and movies. I kept thinking, I wish I didn't have to drive all the way to Anthem. Then it dawned on me! Wet n' Wild was right down the street and I had season passes. There was only one problem: I WAS ALL BY MYSELF WITH THREE KIDS. I decided to go for it and do it anyway. What's the worst that could happen? I come home with 2 kids instead of 3. It was worth the risk. Hahahaha just kidding. Totally kidding. 

We ended up staying over by the playground area and the junior section and it actually ended up being really fun and easy (kind-of, sort-of). We ate lunch and got soaking wet and then headed home for naps. And guess what?!!!! All three of them took a nap! Heck ya! My plan to go to Wet n' Wild was a brilliant one indeed.

I still think I deserve some sort of award for bringing all three kids home alive though. Just sayin'. 

Happy Saturday! 
We are going to the Anthem splash pad this morning. Then later this afternoon Christy is coming over with enchiladas and guacomole and we are drinking margaritas! Whooo hooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment