Monday, June 27, 2016

Nebraska Day Three



^^^Chatting it up with Granny.^^^
^^^Kim and Joey.^^^

^^^She finished all her chocolate ice-cream and even licked the bowl clean.^^^

^^^This trip has worn them out!^^^
^^^A little video I made of the baptism.^^^


We started our morning off by going to my niece, Kolette's baptism. It was a really nice ceremony. Then we ate a ridiculously good lunch at a place called Jam's (thank you Sara for paying for everyone). I am not kidding when I say it was the BEST food I have ever had. I am still dreaming about it...

After lunch, we headed back to the house and ordered this super cool blow-up water slide for the kids. They spent all afternoon and evening on it and then the whole next day during the BBQ. It was a huge hit and I cannot wait to share pics.

My mother-in-law Geri, my sis-in-law Kim, and Kim's three kids all stayed over at Kris's house to watch the kiddos all night so that the rest of us could have a night on the town. It was so thoughtful of them and we had a blast! I didn't worry for one bit because not only were they in excellent hands but I knew they were having way more fun with their cousins than with boring ol' me. Haha. 

Saturday was such a great day!

 Up next: Nebraska Day 4 (BBQ at Kris's house). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment