Monday, June 6, 2016

7 Years

Today Kyle and I are celebrating 7 years of marriage. 

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world that I get to kiss this handsome face for the rest of my life. My husband is honestly one of the kindest people and he treats me better than I deserve. I don't know anyone else who would put up with my crankiness, stubbornness, and lack of domestic skills. Kyle seems to love all the unlovable qualities about me and never complains or wishes I was someone I am not. That alone makes him the greatest. :) 

I love our quiet nights on the couch watching The Bachelorette, Bloodline, or our many crime shows. It is the simple things that make me happy. And even though I would be happy at home every night, I still have the best time when we venture out or travel. I just love doing life with this guy. He is my partner-in-crime. 

Baby,
Thank you for doing your own laundry, working so many hours at work, helping out around the house, saying "sorry" even when it isn't your fault, teaching our kids to respect their future significant other, putting our family first, and being so loyal and kind. 

7 years seems like a long time but it sure does fly when you are spending it with someone who makes life so great. 7 years will pale in comparison when we are celebrating our 20th, 50th, and 65th. I have no doubt we will reach each and every one of those milestones...and with smiles on our wrinkled faces.

Love you! I cannot wait to surprise you with our date tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment