Thursday, May 5, 2016

Newport Beach











^^^Auntie Lanae is SO good with my kiddos. They just adore her.^^^

^^^HOT!!!!!^^^






^^^McCartney took a nap on Auntie Nae Nae. Sweetest thing ever.^^^
^^^Macaroons from Cassie!^^^







^^^Thanks for the polaroids, Cassie!^^^
Last Saturday evening, we packed up the car with kids and suitcases and headed to California. We arrived around 10:30pm and checked into our hotel. The kids caught their second wind and refused to go to bed. Lets just say that I got approximately 4 hours of sleep that night. :0 

My sister drove 45 minutes from LA to meet us at our hotel and then we all headed to Newport Beach. We spent the whole day there and had the BEST time! It was McCartney's first time at the beach and the last time Jackson went he was just a few months old. McCartney loved playing in the sand and ended up eating so much of it that I am surprised she didn't weigh 10 pounds heavier when we left. Presley was super brave and kept trying to go further and further out into the ocean. We had to watch her like a hawk. Jackson spent 75% of his time flirting with a group of college girls. They loved him. He even gave them all seashells as parting gifts. He seriously cracks me up. 

Cassie and her fiancĂ©, Michael met us at the beach at noon and I was so happy to see her. So were the kids! Presley got Cassie to play with her in the ocean and then we headed to have lunch at this Mexican place on the boardwalk. 

After we filled our bellies with food and our butts with sand (ha!), we said our goodbye's to Cassie, Michael, and my beautiful sister and were off to meet my parents at the Disneyland Hotel.

I cannot wait to share all the pictures and stories from the happiest place on earth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment