Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day Through Polaroids







 I had the best Mother's Day! I woke up to Kyle and the kids serving me coffee and breakfast in bed. The kids ended up eating 90% of my breakfast but that's all part of the whole motherhood gig, right? ;) I then got to read my beautiful cards and open my presents. I got a novel and a polaroid camera that I wanted. I loved Cassie's so much when we were in California that Kyle got me one of my own. I even decided to document yesterday all in polaroids. 

While the kids were napping, Kyle gave me the best massage. Who needs a massage parlor when your husband has the best hands in town. He always goes full out by lighting candles and putting on relaxing music. It is the sweetest ever!

We ended our day by eating an early dinner at Indigo Crow in Cave Creek. 

Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely moms out there! I hope it was a good one. I know mine was.

No comments:

Post a Comment