Thursday, May 26, 2016

Enchanted Island










 After we celebrated Presley graduating from Pre-K, my mom and I decided to check out Enchanted Island for our Wednesday Adventures this week. It is a really cool park with lots of little rides for the kids. They even have tons of food and a train ride that takes you around the park. There is also a splash pad which definitely cooled the kids off since it was such a hot day. 

One thing I will definitely not go on again is the spinning bowls. I literally had to close my eyes and pretend I was somewhere else because I almost threw up everywhere. Phew. It was a close one and would have surely not been a great start to our day. Ha!

P.S. We are so proud of our little Pre-K graduate and cannot believe she will be starting Kindergarten in less than 3 months! Time truly does fly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment