Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Disneyland Day 2













We started Day 2 of Disneyland by eating at Goofy's Kitchen. We were able to obtain a few more autographs and hang out with the characters. We then headed to California Adventures to spend most of our day. My dad and I were the only ones brave enough (or tall enough) to go on the Screamers Rollercoaster. I love seeing my dad so happy. He is such a kid at heart. 

Jackson was thrilled to meet Buzz Lightyear...especially because he happened to be wearing his favorite character on his shirt. 

Presley's favorite ride of the day was The Tower of Terror. It is pretty spooky and the elevator you ride in drops 13 feet and at a rapid speed. I was so proud of my brave girl. We ended up riding it again the next day and she is smiling away in the picture. I will share that one soon. :)

After we were done riding rides, we ate at this amazing pizza place and sent Kyle off to catch his plane. 

While my mom put Jackson and McCartney to bed, my dad and I took Presley to watch the Paint the Night Disney parade. It was so awesome. I took some videos of it and will share that later as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment