Monday, May 16, 2016

3 Months Left




In less than 3 months, my job as a full-time stay-at-home mom will come to an end. I will be back to teaching middle school at Vista Verde. I am teaching 5 days a week but only part-time which will give me way more time in the morning to get the kids off to school (2 different drop-offs) and then still be able to get done really early to run errands and get them from school on time. It will be the best of both worlds. Even though I am going to miss staying at home with my babies, I am looking forward to having something for myself. 

I am going to soak up as many kisses, arguments, messes, photo opportunities, and daily adventures I can get the next 3 months. I know it will go fast. Too fast if you ask me.

P.S. Doesn't Jackson look 16 years old! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment