Thursday, April 28, 2016

San Tan Flats














Last Saturday we drove out to Queen Creek, AZ to celebrate my dad's retirement! We are so proud of him! We ate at this place called San Tan Flats. We had the best time talking, dancing, eating, and just enjoying each other's company. 

My dad is the best! I am so proud of all the things he has accomplished over the last 30+ years. He was such a great optometrist and I am lucky to call him my dad! We will miss having our yearly eye check-ups at Mohave Eye Center and it will always hold a special place in our hearts. 

Happy Retirement Dad! Now I can put you to work around my house even more! ;)

P.S. McCartney danced her toothy off! It was soooo adorable. She probably would have danced all night if we let her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment