Saturday, March 12, 2016

Weekly Highlights


 ^^^McCartney hung out in this fun swing while P and J had swim lessons. She has been so patient while we wait for her brother and sister to participate in their many activities all week. I cannot wait until she can join them.^^^
 ^^^We celebrated a few victories this week. Jackson and McCartney are now going to school twice a week and they both did really well! We also celebrated me getting a job for the 2016-2017 school year. More details about that once I sign my contract!^^^
^^^My mom and I took the kids to this place called Playgrounds Play Factory for our Wednesday Adventures. It is an indoor playground with the cutest (and yummiest) cafe. My mom and I have so many exciting things planned in the upcoming weeks and we cannot wait to see how much fun the kids have!^^^
 ^^^I spy two little strawberry and snap pea bandits. Pokey joins us daily for lunch and it makes my heart so happy.^^^
 ^^^These two are always up to no good. They are starting to turn into quite the troublesome pair. However, all they have to do is look at me with their adorable little faces and I forgive all their sins. ;)^^^

Happy Saturday! 
We are headed to Keira and Brady's birthday party today and then we are going to take the kids to a Spring Training game tomorrow with Daddy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment