Thursday, March 31, 2016

Wednesday Adventures










My mom and I took the kids to the PV mall to go to this place called: Monster Bubbles. I saw an ad for it in one of my children's magazines and I thought it looked like a blast. Unfortunately, it wasn't as great as we planned. Jackson hated it and McCartney was super scared. Presley had a great time and wanted to stay in it all day but after 10 minutes of pushing her around (it is super heavy), I had to call it quits. 

Luckily, the mall was filled with a million other fun things to do. They must have redone the whole thing because I don't remember this many cool things the last time I went (which was a few years ago). First my mom and I took the kids on the carousal: McCartney refused to let me hold on to her. Every time I put my hand (even lightly) on her back, she would grab my hand and throw it off and say, "No!" After the carousal, we ate lunch and then headed to the Air Jump place. The kids were begging to try it. I could not believe how much fun they had. The smiles on their faces said it all. The only problem was that there was only two trampolines and Miss Diva (I mean, McCartney) was so impatient and was screaming her head off for a turn. When it was her time to go, I truly didn't think she would go through with it. Boy was I wrong. She loved every second of it. The only time she was not happy was when her turn was over. She threw her head back and started crying so loudly. We are in trouble with this one. We ended our day by playing in the mall's playground. Now that McCartney is walking, she loves to try and escape me as fast as she can. She does not want me anywhere near her. 

My mom and I raced each other back to the car and as we finally sat down, we said, "Oh my gosh. We are exhausted!' Another fun day with my mom for our Wednesday Adventures.

Also, I added a new tab to the top of my blog for our Wednesday Adventures. Check it out if you want to see all the fun things my mom and I have done over the last year or so. :)

Here is a little video of the kiddos in action:

No comments:

Post a Comment