Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter 2016







We were supposed to go over to my parents' house to celebrate Easter but unfortunately my mom got the stomach flu. So instead, my dad headed over to our house with Easter goodies, eggs, and some ham to make sandwiches. My dad and Kyle hid the eggs while I distracted the kids. They managed to find every one. Most of them were filled with coins (which Presley loved) and others were filled with chocolate candies. McCartney made sure to stop and eat each chocolate surprise every time she found an egg. She was in heaven, I tell ya. 

Later in the afternoon we headed over to Kurt and Sara's to eat a nice Easter dinner. The kids had a blast jumping on the trampoline and slept so well last night. 

I hope you all had a very Happy Easter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment