Saturday, February 6, 2016

Weekly Highlights


 ^^^First I want to give a HUGE shout out to Bentley. He turned 9 years old today. He is so patient and gentle with the kids and tolerates them pulling his tail, following him around, trying to ride him, and giving him lots of love. We just got back from the loooongest walk and I gave him an enormous bone to chew on. He will be getting extra treats and extra kisses today.^^^
 ^^^I finally busted out the ol' selfie stick and put it to good use. The kids thought it was the coolest thing (minus McCartney who could care less). We took a TON of photos and this one was my favorite!^^^
 ^^^The kids have been playing this "fun" game where they fill a cup up with sink water and then go outside and dump it on each other's heads. They like to do this over and over and over. I don't mind the trail of water they leave behind in the house because it keeps them entertained for hours. P.S. They were doing this the other day. How cool that we live in a state where we can pour water on our heads in January? Very cool if you ask me.^^^
 ^^^Whenever the kids start to act out, I throw them in the bath. Sometimes we have to do this several times a day. They are very squeaky clean at least.^^^
 ^^^She rarely naps anymore but when she does, I can't help but to watch her sleep. She is so calm and beautiful.^^^
 ^^^These two make each other laugh so hard. And cry so loud. And then laugh again. And then cry some more. Such an beautifully annoying relationship. Ha.^^^

Have a great weekend! We are going over to Kurt and Sara's tomorrow to watch the Super Bowl. I am still a little bitter that the Cardinals won't be playing but it should be fun anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment