Monday, February 15, 2016

Hello Kitty Food Truck














Christy found out that the Hello Kitty food truck would be coming to Scottsdale and asked us if we would like to go. I had never heard of this truck before so I was excited to do something new! We got there 30 minutes before the food truck opened and there was the loooooongest line. I was worried about the kids and how patient they would be but was surprised to find out that after 2.5 hours of waiting, they were actually quite good. They played with some other kids and even got to splash in the water fountains. As we got closer to the front of the line, I looked behind me and could not believe how many people were waiting hours and hours just to buy treats off this truck. It seemed like EVERYONE was dressed up in Hello Kitty gear, even grown men and women. The line went for what seemed like miles and I was glad we got there when we did. A little later and we would have waited for a good 5 hours, I'm sure. 

When it was our turn to shop, we bought practically everything they were selling: cakes, cookies, a t-shirt, a mug, and macaroons. We took a few pictures and then headed to Tanzy to eat lunch and try our treats. To be honest, the treats were just okay. I was happy that we got to experience the Hello Kitty food truck, enjoy the warm weather, and practice being patient but I think it was the first and last time we will be doing that. Checked it off our imaginary bucket list! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment