Saturday, January 23, 2016

Weekly Highlights

 ^^^I was embraced with chaos and lots of love after returning from Cabo. I am already planning our next vacation. ;)^^^
 ^^^Every day (sometimes twice), we take a walk. The weather has been so refreshingly beautiful outside. I cannot get enough of it. I attach the dogs to my waist and push the stroller with McCartney and Jackson. Presley rides out front on her scooter. It is quite the wild ride. I am very pleased with myself when all six of us make it home alive.^^^
 ^^^He gives me the best "mean mug"when I ask him to smile. He tells me he loves me out of the blue. He says sorry with the sweetest puppy dog eyes. He makes a mess but always cleans it up. He drives me crazy yet keeps me sane. He spins on his head when I ask him to dance. He would live in the pantry if I let him. He is independent. He is needy. He is everything I could ask for and more.^^^
 ^^^We have been living at the park lately. And Presley has been living on her scooter.^^^
 ^^^Recently she started boycotting her naps unless they are with me. I don't mind one bit.^^^
 ^^^She is growing up soooo fast. I cannot handle it. She talks our ears off saying anything from: "I love you," "I don't know," "Ummmmm....no," "Yes pease," and (while shaking her finger): "No, no, no, no no."^^^
 ^^^Our days are numbered with these two in the bath. Soon P will want to shower "alone." I am trying to soak up every bit of goodness that comes with having 3 little kids who can't wait to bathe together. Why must time go by so quickly? P.S. Yay for pink bath water!!!!^^^
 ^^^We took the kids to see Frozen on Ice and I don't know who enjoyed it more: the kids or Kyle. Haha.^^^
 ^^^First bathroom selfie for me and most likely my last. I am sure it's the first of many for Miss McCartney. Glad we got to document it together.^^^
 ^^^Jackson fed the ducks some very expensive banana bread from Starbucks and then we headed to Craft Club to make kites. It was a perfectly windy day and I am happy to report, we got ours off the ground.^^^

Have a great rest of your weekend, and Go Cards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment