Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy 2016


Happy 2016! The only real resolution I have made this year is to keep on taking photos (and better ones, of course). I have a list of other things I would like to accomplish but I am not going to write them down for fear of jinxing them (or being lazy and not completing them...ha). I have joined some year long photo challenges and workshops to help me become a better photographer. It is such a fun hobby of mine and nothing makes me happier than snapping away (especially when my hot husband or my beautiful little kiddos are behind the lens). 

I decided to write down some goals for my kids since they aren't entirely capable of making them on their own. If I left it up to Presley, her resolution would be to drink 4 glasses of chocolate milk a day; and if I had to guess Jackson's it would be to make his mama twice as crazy. Not exactly what I had in mind. So here is what I am thinking:

Presley:
1. Read an entire book;
2. Work on that sassy attitude (hmmm...that's an ambitious one);
3. Get better at brushing her own teeth;
4. Learn how to tell time.
5. Help out more in the kitchen.

Jackson:
1. Get 100% potty trained. He is 90% there but I would love to stop cleaning poop off his underwear in public. That would be real nice...
2. Master his letters and shapes;
3. Stop putting things into his bed so that he can actually have toys in his room again.

McCartney:
1. Learn how to walk. Surely she will be walking by the end of 2016, right? ;)
2. Master more sign language;
3. Get her used to being with other people before she starts school in August. :(

Happy New Year! I am hoping this year is the best one yet! 
A little birdie is telling me that it will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment