Monday, January 18, 2016

Cabo!


 ^^^When you are greeted at the lobby with champagne, you know it's going to be a great vacation.^^^
 ^^^This is the place we ate a delicious buffet breakfast every morning.^^^


 ^^^Our hotel view from the pool.^^^

 ^^^Matching beach bags for P and me.^^^
 ^^^At night, the sunset was incredible.^^^


 ^^^One day we took a shuttle to one of our hotel's sister resorts. This was the awesome swim-up bar.^^^



 ^^^My delicious view all week. I am a lucky girl.^^^
 ^^^Matching hats.^^^
 ^^^Lunch and drinks downtown at Cabo Wabo.^^^

 ^^^These shots are called Bloody Shooters and they are bloody delicious. I could have had 100.^^^
 ^^^Kyle surprised me with matching dresses for me and the girls. I about died of cuteness overload.^^^
 ^^^One night we had dinner on the beach. The sunset was out of this world.^^^











 We had the BEST time and will be returning next year (if my mom agrees to watch the kids...hehe). 

No comments:

Post a Comment