Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas 2015

















We had a fabulous Christmas and we hope you did too!

I am making a huge effort (obviously) to be in more pictures. Ha! Hope you are not sick of me. Also, have you ever tried riding a hoverboard? It is scary but A LOT of fun!

I am soooo excited because my mom made reservations for all of us to go to the Polar Express next year! I am already thinking about 2016's holidays and Christmas is barely over. Ugh! Why does it have to go so fast? Can't it be Christmas every day?! I sure miss my brother, sister, and mother-in-law when they have to leave and go back home. The holidays are one of the few times we can all be together. 

Happy (almost) 2016! We are starting the year off right by heading to Cabo on the 10th. I need this vacation more than ever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment