Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving!

On this day, I am thankful for a lot of things. I am thankful for my hardworking (and sexy) husband. I am thankful for my three beautiful children who remind me to be patient. I am thankful for my health which has vastly improved the last few months. I am thankful for all of my family whom are so incredibly supportive. I am thankful for good friends who listen to me vent on a daily basis. I am thankful for the opportunity to get to stay home with my kids (even if it isn't permanent). And I am especially thankful for the yummy food I will get to devour, thanks to Christy's amazing cooking skills. ;) 

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am going to try and "be in the moment" today and soak up all the things I am grateful for. So...I will probably not be taking any pictures. Or maybe just a few... :)

***McCartney had a wonderful birthday and I cannot wait to share all the pictures and videos. Stay tuned.***

No comments:

Post a Comment