Monday, November 2, 2015

Family Photos 2015



 ^^^This photo cracks me up. If looks could kill...^^^









 This year (to avoid stress), we decided to have my dad take our family photos with his fancy camera. My parents then decided they wanted me to take their photos as well. We picked Anthem park to snap away. The minute we got there, Jackson told me: "No pictures." He stuck with that statement throughout the whole session and REFUSED to smile. We literally only got two happy photos of him and one of them we are using for our Christmas card and the other one my parents are using for theirs. Haha. I normally would have been SO stressed out about him not cooperating but lately I've come to the realization that: two year olds don't like to take photos. I actually ended up loving the more candid (real-life) pictures my dad got better than the super-posed and fake ones. ;) Presley was an absolute dream and modeled away like crazy. I couldn't get over how beautiful and grown up she looked. McCartney was pretty good too. 2 out of 3 kids cooperating makes for a pretty successful photo shoot, if you ask me. I may or may not have bribed Presley with a Barbie doll, but hey! Whatever works, right? I tried the whole bribe thing on Jackson and he could have cared less. All he wanted to do was go on the train with his Nana. So of course we had to ride it as soon as we were done. 

I ordered my Christmas cards and I absolutely love the photo we chose. I also absolutely love the photos I took of my mom, dad, and grandpa as well. I will let my mom share those with you though. :)

I have to admit, I am a bit relieved (okay more than a bit) that our 2015 family photos are done. I have approximately 365 days to worry about who will not cooperate next year. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment