Tuesday, November 24, 2015

...And She is One


Happy birthday to my sweet little McCartney! I am not quite sure how this past year has gone by so fast--but it flew! It seems like just yesterday that this beautiful girl was placed in my arms--wild blonde hair and all. She immediately stole all of our hearts and is holding tight to them still. She fits so perfectly into our family and truly does complete us. I know I say this all the time but I could not imagine my life without her. When I hear her sweet voice on the monitor every morning, I can't wait to run upstairs, scoop her up, and smother her in kisses. Most mornings, Kyle and I fight about who  gets to be the lucky one to get to her first. The minute I see her big, toothy grin my day is instantly better. I have never met a happier babe and I'm fortunate to get to call her mine.

Tonight we will have a small (family only) celebration to honor her first year on this earth. I cannot wait to see McCartney dive into her very own cake. She deserves every bit of happiness and I will do my best to make sure that happens. 

 This year was a tough one for your momma, but because of you, it was still one of my favorites! We love you so much, McCartney Skye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment