Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Nebraska!

 ^^^3 kids on a plane! Kyle's face says it all. Sorry passengers.^^^
We just got back from our trip to Nebraska and boy did we have fun! 

I haven't posted on here in a while because packing for a three kids takes some MAJOR energy out of you. And then traveling with three kids takes even more energy out of you. And then unpacking and getting three kids back on a routine takes... Well, you get it. I am exhausted. But it was all worth it. 

Granny got to meet McCartney for the first time and nothing makes me happier.

I cannot wait to share more stories and pics from the trip. I didn't take any on my good camera because I was trying to enjoy myself and be more "in the moment." I did snap quite a few on my phone though. Stay tuned...

Here is to hoping we all get caught up on our sleep soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment