Wednesday, September 16, 2015

It's Still Summer












 About three times a week I have been taking J and M to the splash pad after we drop P off at school. It is a great way to get the kids out of the house and wear them out before nap time. Even though I miss Presley terribly when she is at school, I am loving all this quality time I am getting with Jackson and McCartney. I feel like Jackson and I have grown even closer since he is with me all the time. He is my best buddy. 

I love watching how independent J has become. He dominates that splash pad and playground like it's nobody's business. He even talks to other kids and makes "friends." 

I am trying my best to soak up these last days of summer. Although I have a feeling we won't really feel Fall's presence for a while. It's just so dang hot outside. Oh Arizona, I have a love/hate relationship with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment