Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Underwater Series Part I





















 Kyle had the last two days off and we took the kids swimming both days. This is the first time I have gotten in a pool since my injury. It felt so good! 

I took all of these pictures with my HTC Re underwater camera. I have never used it before so I wasn't even sure it was working as I was snapping away. Well clearly it was because when I got home and uploaded the pictures, I discovered there were 503 that I had taken. Haha. Kyle and I sat there (for what seemed like hours) and looked at every single one. I was pretty impressed how the underwater ones turned out. 

P.S. McCartney loved the water so much. She would lay on her back with the biggest smile. It made my heart so happy. I definitely have three water babies on my hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment