Saturday, August 29, 2015

Splish Splash










My mom and I took the kids to Desert Ridge Splash Pad. Presley was at school so we got to spend some one-on-one time with these two cuties. I didn't bring McCartney's bathing suit, thinking she wouldn't want to get wet. My mistake. She was soooooo excited about the water. So we just pretended her onesie was a swimsuit and let her get soaking wet. She kept sticking her entire face in the water shooters (that's my name for them). My mom and I were laughing so hard because she was in such a comatose state, letting the water shoot up at her. I kept worrying that she wouldn't be okay, but every time I pulled her away, she would crawl right back. Haha. 

Jackson was clearly having a great time (as you can tell by the pictures). He even played with another little boy for a while. It was so cute to see.

We ate Rubio's Mexican food and then headed home to take long naps. 

Another fun day with my mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment