Friday, July 3, 2015

Wearing the Kids Out










 Yesterday was the first day that I had all 3 kids by myself (since the injury). I decided my best bet would be to wear these kids out so that they would take extra long naps. My plan worked because they all 3 slept for 3.5 hours...AT THE SAME TIME! Haha. 

The kids played in the sandbox and the playground and as soon as they got extra hot and sweaty, I sprayed them down with the hose. At one point, Jackson picked up the hose and sprayed McCartney a little bit and she screamed her head off. Little Miss Diva did not appreciate that. :) 

After the kids took long naps, we watched Frozen (gosh I am sure sick of that movie), and ate popsicles. Even though I was exhausted by the end of the day, I was thankful I kept all 3 kids happy (and without re-injuring myself). I would call that a success! Wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment