Sunday, June 28, 2015

Anthem Splash Pad




















I had my first real outing yesterday (somewhere other than my doctor's appointments). My mom and I took the kids to the Anthem splash pad. We went super early in the morning to avoid the scalding heat. It was still pretty hot, but definitely not unbearable. It felt so good to get out of the house and enjoy the sunshine. I enjoyed watching my kiddos play in the water and explore the monstrous playground. I definitely missed this. My mom and I had a great time wearing out the kids. They all took at 4 hour nap when they got home. Oh and I even met a new friend at the park. Her name is Melissa and she has two little girls. We had so much in common (and the same name) and decided to meet up at the park again soon. What a great Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment