Sunday, May 17, 2015

Birthday Babe

 ^^^Today, this babe turns 35. Wasn't he such a cute kid? No wonder why our babies turned out so beautiful. ;)^^^
^^^Last night we got a babysitter, jumped in a cab and headed to Alberto's Italian Restaurant in Cave Creek. We shared a bottle of wine, ate some delicious food, and talked. The restaurant was super quiet which I couldn't have been happier about. It allowed Kyle and I to get some much needed quality time together. It's been a loooong and lonely 6 weeks without date nights with this guy. I was missing him a lot. After we stuffed our faces, we headed to Buffalo Chip (our favorite place ever) and had a few more drinks. We didn't stay out that late. We realized we can't hang like we used to. Haha. But we sure had a good time!

Happy birthday Kyle! You deserve to be celebrated! You are the sweetest, cutest, funniest, hottest, smartest, silliest, most loyal babe in all the land. Thanks for working so hard for our family, taking such good care of me when I was hurt, and loving our kids so fiercely. I really lucked out when I married you. I love you soooo much!

Today we are heading to Kyle's twin brother's house to continue the celebration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment