Saturday, March 28, 2015

Kiwi Crate: Dinosaurs Galore










 We have about 6 boxes of Kiwi Crates stacking up on the fridge. We get one every month and I have been TERRIBLE about busting them out to use. Finally, Kyle said something to me: "Babe. Are you ever going to do those activity box things on the fridge that we kept getting every month?" Haha. So, I decided to open one up and I am so glad I did. The kids (well, mostly Presley) had a blast! I am going to get better at opening/using these bad boys. This box's theme was: Dinosaurs. Presley got to color and cut out dinosaurs, make a dino mask with feet, and make clay fossils. Jackson wasn't that interested but did try and color a picture at one point. :)

I think we will open the next one this Friday. Can't wait to see what the theme is!

No comments:

Post a Comment