Wednesday, March 25, 2015

exPRESsions




 1. To Kyle, "You are going to get a tummy ache with all that beer you are drinking." (He only had 2).
2. "Mom. It's hard to walk up the stairs. They are being grumpy."
3. "I'll always be here for you, McCartney."
4. She took my picture with my phone and then said, "You look weird, Mom."
5. "Man. I look FABULOUS!"
6. When her and Kyle were outside she said to him, "It is really hot out here. We should go inside and get something cold to drink."
7. "Sometimes I toot, sometimes I don't."
8. "I wish I could go on stage and sing realllllllly loud."
9. "My nails are graceful." Whatever that means. Haha.
10. She loves to get dressed up in my clothes and talk to herself in the mirror. I always laugh when I see this because I DO THE EXACT SAME THING! :)
11. We were watching Dancing with the Stars and she said, "Oooh. I love the sparkly dresses."
12. We were going to Keira's royal birthday party and she said, "Mom. Can you do my hair in a tight bun?" I said, "Okay." And then she said, "Remember. Tina taught you how to do it." Haha.
13. She loves to watch American Idol with me and one day she said, "I like the girls better than the boys." When I asked her why she said, "Because they have the best shoes."
14. "Being a mom is the toughest job in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment