Sunday, March 22, 2015

Celebrating Keira's Birthday at the Zoo








 ^^^We were reunited with Isaac, the Camel.^^^

 ^^^His excitement kills me.^^^
 ^^^The beautiful birthday girl.^^^
 ^^^The best I could get of these four clowns.^^^


 ^^^The biggest Pokey EVER!!!!^^^




^^^Oh to be a kid again and get this excited about finding a stick.^^^
^^^She matches the giraffes and she is pretty happy about it. ;)^^^

It was Keira's birthday on Friday and Tina invited us to spend the day with them at the zoo. It is always a good time when we get the whole gang together. The kids had a blast and Tina and I were just happy to make it out of there alive with six kids still by our side. I was sweating big time! :)

We celebrated Keira's birthday again yesterday at Girly Girlz and I have a few pics to share from it later. What a fun weekend! 

Off to the Suns game with my hubby tonight to end this weekend with a BANG! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment