Monday, February 23, 2015

Wednesday Outing: Arabian Horse Show







 Last Friday (Wednesday we had a conflict of interest), my mom and I took the kids to the Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show (thanks Tina and Pam for the tickets). To be honest, it was a little boring. I think we chose the wrong day to go because there wasn't anything fun for the kids to do. It was a neat experience to see the beautiful horses but it is probably something I will only attend once in my life. There was a lot of shopping expos and if the kids wouldn't have been with us, I am sure my mom and I would have enjoyed that part of the show. I think the best part of the whole thing was the food! They had the yummiest corn dogs I have ever had. And the kids weren't complaining when we got them some Cold Stone ice-cream. We were just happy to get them out of the house for a few hours. And now my mom is thinking about signing them up for riding lessons by her house. That should make for a fun Wednesday outing. Especially since Presley kept saying, "How come we can't ride the horses?!" 

On a side note, we just got back from a Staycation at the Arizona Grand and I can't wait to share the pics! It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment