Tuesday, January 20, 2015

What's Happening Around Here?




 1. I take about 100 pictures a day of my kids. Can you blame me?
2. McCartney is smiling and laughing so much. It makes my heart flutter with joy.
3. Jackson has gone potty on the toilet a few times now. The other day he was in the bath and he said, "Momma. Pee Pee." I asked, "You have to go to the bathroom?" And he said, "Yes. Potty." So I put him on the toilet and he peed. I was so proud. However, I am not sure I am ready to have him potty trained just yet. He is only 21 months and I think I will wait until he is 2 years old.
4. Presley is such a good little "Momma" to McCartney. She would hold her all day long if I let her. And she is always saying, "I just love my sister soooo much."
5. My mom and I have been planning to take the kids on an outing every week. Last week we went to the zoo and this week we are going to have a picnic in the park. 
6. Kyle and I are going to the Pro Bowl on Sunday and I cannot wait. 
7. My mother-in-law, Geri is coming in April and we are counting down the days...
8. I am starting to plan Presley and Jackson's 4th and 2nd birthday party. I am having a hard time not shedding a tear as I type that. 4 and 2! How can this happen?! I just can't handle it...
9. McCartney slept from 7-2:30am last night and when she turns 2 months next week, I am going to start sleep training her. :( I will be happy to get a full night's sleep again but I have to admit: I like spending time with her in the middle of the night while the rest of the house is fast asleep.  
10. I am going to get McCartney's ears pierced in a  few weeks. I am nervous about her feeling pain but I know it will be over in a few seconds and she will never remember. Presley had hers done at 2 months old so I want to get McCartney's done as well. I can't wait to see how adorable her ears will look!
11. Jackson is talking so much more now and even though some of his words are still hard to understand, he is getting better and better every day. His favorite thing to say these days (which cracks me up) is: "Sissy mean." He always says this after I can hear them fighting in the playroom. 
12. After I got the 6 week clear from the doctor, I began working out. It has been a looooong time and man am I sore. I am doing everything from home since I have a treadmill. And recently Kyle has bought me some weights and work out equipment.
13. In April, we have a wedding to go to in California. 
14. In June, we have my best friend, Nancy's wedding reception. I am the Maid of Honor. Kyle and I are going to make a weekend out of it because it also happens to be our 6th wedding anniversary. :)
15. We are planning a trip to Nebraska in July with all 3 kids (wish us luck). I know I said we would never try to tackle a plane ride with 3 kids but we want to see Granny VT so badly that it is worth it.
16. Jackson is way into sports and football and anything sports related. 
17. We are going to get Presley and Jackson enrolled in swim and soccer this summer.
18. Presley is still involved in dance and enjoys it very much. She has her next big recital in June.
19. We are still keeping up with our Friday evening park playdates with Keira and Leila. I look forward to those every week. 
20. Kyle and I are trying to find a Mud Run or Color Run we can sign up for. We have always wanted to do that together. And since I am finally done having babies, now is the perfect time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment